In addition to a wide variety of mobile phones to choose from But there is another item that many people wonder is the tablet that will be suitable for studying and working at home, “Work From Home” with a special price and some interesting specifications. Let’s see what models will be interesting.
Starting with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, which is inexpensive and now there are many promotions, the highlight of this tablet is that it has increased memory. And in the box will be equipped with an S Pen that comes with the power of Exynos and comes with a screen that provides sharp colors.
Details for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- 10.4 inch TFT LCD screen, resolution 2000×1200 pixels.
- Body size 244.5 x 154.3 x 7 mm.
- Weight 465 – 467 grams.
- Chipset Exynos 9611 | Mali G72 MP3
- 4 GB RAM memory
- Internal memory capacity 64GB supports an external memory of up to 1TB.
- SIM card support: Nano SIM 1 slot
- Connection 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 5.0.
- Front 5 megapixel digital camera
- Rear digital camera, 8 megapixel resolution
- The machine is waterproof, dustproof, level –
- Face Recognition Unlock System
- 7040mAh battery
- Supports Fast Charge 15W (Wired
- Running on the Android 10 operating system covered with One UI 2.0.
- Colors Chiffon Pink, Angora Blue, Oxford Gray
iPad Generation 8
If talking about the Tablet, not talking about the iPad, and of course, the model is not too expensive and suitable for people who are students or adults because the screen size is 10.2 inches and also supports many accessories, plus iPad OS has features that So you might fall in love and you can also use the Apple Pencil 1 for a starting price of 10,900 baht.
Details of the iPad Generation 8
- Size: 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm.
- Weight: 490 grams (Wi-Fi model) 495 grams (SIM card model)
- Screen resolution 1620×2160 pixels, screen size 10.2 inches, Panel type IPS LCD
- Apple A12 processor chipset
- 3GB RAM
- Internal capacity 32 / 128GB
- External memory is not supported.
- Mobile network connection: WiFi 802.11 B / G / N / AC, Bluetooth 4.2
- Lightnling connector, headphone jack
- Audio / Microphone: Two top-bottom stereo speakers, 2 microphones
- Single rear camera, 8 million pixels, with Auto Focus
- 8 megapixel front camera
- 32.4Wh battery
- Security system: Scan the Home button
- IOS 14.5 operating system can be upgraded continuously.
- Body colors sold in Thailand: Space Gray, Silver and Gold
Recently released with the Huawei MatePad Wi-Fi version with improvements in support of the new Wi-Fi 6 along with the screen and speakers from Harman / Kardon, good sound quality and complete accessories. And still able to use Microsoft Office and load some programs
Details of Huawei MatePad
- Size: 245.2 x 155 x 7.45 mm.
- Weight: 450 g
- Screen resolution of 1200×2000 pixels, screen size 10.4 inches, Panel type IPS LCD
- Chipset Kirin 820 | GPU Mali G52
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- External memory supports Micro SD
- Mobile network connection: WiFi 802.11 B / G / N / AC / 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- USB-C connector, headphone jack
- Audio / Microphone: 4 top-bottom stereo speakers, tuned by Harman / Kardon and 4 microphones
- Single rear camera, 8 million pixels, with Auto Focus + LED
- 8 megapixel front camera
- 7250mAh battery supports Fast Charge, power 20W
- Security system: face scan
- Android 10 operating system covered with EMUI 10.1 using Huawei Mobile Service
- Body color sold in Thailand: Gray