Souffle pancakes Japanese are soft and melt-in-your-mouth served with salted butter, whipped cream and ice cream.
– 2 egg yolks
– 30 grams of fresh milk
– 15 g of vegetable oil
– Vanilla scent 2 g
– 30 grams of cake flour
– 2 g of baking powder
– 3 egg whites
– 30 grams of sugar
How to do Souffle
– Bring the yolk, fresh milk, oil and vanilla flavor. Mix it in a mixing bowl. Use a whisk to mix well.
– Sift cake flour and baking powder into a bowl with egg yolk. Use a whisk to mix well.
– Beat the egg whites to rise Divide into sugar 3 times, divided into coarse foam, each one is fine and the egg white is smooth.
– Mix the egg whites with the yolk, divide into 3 rounds, the first round, mix them together normally, the second round gently fold in gently, otherwise the pancake meat will not be full, the third round will gradually fold as before
– Heat the pan on low heat Spread oil over the pan.
– Drop the pancake batter into the pan To be tall Add about 1 tablespoon of water into the pan and leave the lid on for 3-5 minutes (depending on the strength of the fire as well. Times may differ. Keep an eye out if the pancakes start to have holes. Showing that it is cooked)
– Slowly turn over the pancake And do the same as the previous item
– Serve with fruit, whipped cream, butter, honey, icing sugar or ice cream.
P.S. The recipe can modify the sweetness. And may have to observe the heat of the stove Because each stove has different heat The period may have to be adjusted.